Kelly, I have to give you props... You always are good for a laugh! I love your sense of humor and I know your wife does too, even if she doesn't always admit it. ;) And when did you guys come to SLC?? dang sorry I missed you!!
I am so glad that you got a blog. i miss you guys. Life here is good. we do alot of farming. i know me a farm girl but the lord new i need to be here and so here i am. your family is so cute..
Shawni, I saw your blog name on Kristi's, it really you. I'm sorry to hear about Ottis, I remenber him from when you first where married. By the way this is Maria my blog address is " thelinchies.blogspot.com I'm going to add you to my bloglist
4 comments:
Kelly, I have to give you props... You always are good for a laugh! I love your sense of humor and I know your wife does too, even if she doesn't always admit it. ;) And when did you guys come to SLC?? dang sorry I missed you!!
I am so glad that you got a blog. i miss you guys. Life here is good. we do alot of farming. i know me a farm girl but the lord new i need to be here and so here i am. your family is so cute..
Nicole just told me about your blog! Yeah!!!! I'm so excited we can keep in touch this way.
Shawni, I saw your blog name on Kristi's, it really you. I'm sorry to hear about Ottis, I remenber him from when you first where married. By the way this is Maria my blog address is " thelinchies.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you to my bloglist
Post a Comment