Friday, September 12, 2008

Last few days of summer

Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers Flowers
The kids are enjoying the nice weather!! Ice cream yum, yum..



Yes we are the porch monkey family, we love to sit on our little porch and eat and watch cars go by, it's fun..









The kids love to go with their dad to feed his four horned Rams. Yes, Kelly has almost had every kind of animal you can think of, this is one of his newest things, but the kids love it..
Goat




2 comments:

Laurel and co. said...

We had lots of animals growing up and we used to help feed them morning and night... it makes for good memories! Sorry I missed your call the other night. I've been way busy. I'll call you and fill you in. :) miss ya

Ramanda said...

Look at all those blondies!!!! Too cute!!!