Sunday, February 8, 2009
I AM TRULY BLESSED
Lately I have been thinking how truly blessed I am to have three wonderful healthy children and a husband who works hard to provide for us. Even though I don't have the perfect house, I am happy with it. I know lately I have been so crabby and stressed that i feel as if I really needed to be humbled and feel the love of my savior for me. Being back on bed rest with this pregnancy is not fun but I have learned to cherish my children and good health. I am so grate full for all the people who have come over to help watch my children and feed us and help with the house and for my Mother who came over on sat and spent the whole day helping me. I really want this baby and it is really more important than anything else right now. Lets say I really need to trust in the lord more. I never thought I would have any children let alone four. I really am so grateful for all of my children. I am also grateful for our loving savior who never gives up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, you are blessed. You have beautiful kids! Pregnancy can be rough sometimes. If they only knew what we go through for them. :) Why were you put on bedrest? Keep your chin up (or your feet!). Bed rest sucks, especially when you have other kids at home to take care of. Hope all goes well with the remainder of your pregnancy.
~Stacey
p.s. we probably won't be back out to Vernal until this summer. Wish we could've seen you at Christmas.
Awe Shawny I miss you guys! I wish I was closer. I'd come take care of you and your kids could come play at my house while you rested. Maybe someday. Hang in there and let me know if there's anything we can do for you. By the way, you aren't just blessed but you bless others. I know you have me and my family.
Post a Comment