Sunday, May 10, 2009

7 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

cute baby boy! thanks for sharing the photos

Sara said...

I love the pictures, they are so cute. I bet your kids are having so much fun.

Lacy said...

What a sweet little family! I loved it! It makes me baby hungry...

Howcrofts said...

Your pictures are so cute I cant wait to come hold your cute little guy again.

Laurel and co. said...

Shawny, your baby boy is so stinking cute. I miss you! I've been such a slacker friend. I am gonna call you soon so we can catch up. I wish I was close so we could hang out! congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

Madsens said...

Beautiful, beautiful boy. Congrats you guys. So excited for you. Shawny, hope you are feeling good by now.

Shafferprincess said...

He's a cutie, Shawny, and your kids look so happy with him! Congrats, again!