Friday, June 5, 2009

GAGE'S BLESSING DAY

Gage Moroni Reynolds was blessed on Sun May 24th by his father Kelly Reynolds
Kelly gave a beautiful blessing! It was one of those last minute decisions to bless him on that sun but all my sister were out for Memorial weekend and I really wanted them to be there. Because it was raining my sister in law Betsy offered to let us have the lunch en at her house. We had a good time talking to family and old friends.. I am so grateful for all our family who supported Gage on his special day!Sooo sweet!




Gage is such a good baby and because he is our fourth child he gets malled to death by his siblings and sometimes put down a lot so I can take care of his older brother kelton but he doesn't seem to mind. Gage loves to hear his daddy voice and turns his head to look for him. He likes to hold onto my finger when he is sleeping.

6 comments:

Lacy said...

He's so sweet! I love blessing days! It's such a special feeling to have these little ones so close to heaven!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AAWW he is so sweet. Congratulations. You have a beautiful family.

Watkins Clan said...

Cute little toes! Cute little boy :)

The Price Family said...

Oh he looks so handsome in that last picture! I love his outfit and what a sweet baby. Miss you guys.

Maria said...

Shawny he is so sweet in his outfit. I'm glad your sisters where there.

The Anders said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of Makayla holding him. I'm sure she is such a big help. You've got cute kids!