Sunday, October 30, 2011

We are back and soon to catch up!!! 2011

Oh boy!! Has it really been 8 months sense the last time i have blogged? Time sure does fly and i am going to try to catch up on the last year, wish me luck!
A lot has happened my baby Gage grew up and my family is now growing even more so!! I am 12 weeks pregnant with our fifth child yes # 5 Wow!! I can't believe it but we are really excited to find out if our baby is a boy or girl.. Makayla wants a sister so badly.... But we don't care as long as it is healthy and strong..





This picture was taken in April 2011, after Easter in all their new Easter church clothes!! Stink en Cute kids i have!

1 comment:

stephslater said...

Welcome back! Yes you do have stinkin' cute kids.
Congrats on baby #5. Are you due in June? I would love to see you guys over the holidays. I'll call to make a plan.