Saturday, November 1, 2008

THE KIDS ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!

We went to our ward dinner that night then we left to go do some trick or treating to grandma's, cousin's, and good friends but we only made to
grandma Reynlods before kelton and Dason were asleep in the car. So Kelly and I took turns taking Makayla in and out of houses she had fun getting her brothers candy for them. Makayla was a princes ballerina so she did some ballerina twirls for everyone. We had a lot of fun even through the others went to sleep.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh your kids look so cute in their costumes!! I just love Halloween!

Clyde Family said...

I didn't even realize that was you. You look great. the dark hair! Love it. I am glad to hear you had fun we did too. how are you feeling?

Maria said...

Your family looks so cute, how fun. I like your hair.

Ramanda said...

HOT MOMMA!! You are looking so good and you hair looks amazing dark! The kids look adorable in their costumes.

Laurel and co. said...

Ok you look hott shawny!! and the kids look adorable too!! I wish we lived closer so we could see you more. Sorry I've been outta the loop for a while. Miss ya tons