Hey, Reynolds Family! This is Stacey...Garrett's wife in case you forgot who I was :). It's been a long time since we've seen you all. I had no idea you had three kids, let alone pregnant with your fourth. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I was looking at Sara's blog and saw a link to your blog. I love it when I find more bloggers! We also have a blog, but you need an invitation. If you'd like, you can email me your email address and I can send you an invitation. My address is theanders@hotmail.com. Hope to see you guys sometime soon. We'll be in Vernal for Christmas for a few weeks. I don't even know where you live, but maybe we'll cross paths. Good luck with your pregnancy and Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Hey, Reynolds Family! This is Stacey...Garrett's wife in case you forgot who I was :). It's been a long time since we've seen you all. I had no idea you had three kids, let alone pregnant with your fourth. Your kids are so stinkin cute! I was looking at Sara's blog and saw a link to your blog. I love it when I find more bloggers! We also have a blog, but you need an invitation. If you'd like, you can email me your email address and I can send you an invitation. My address is theanders@hotmail.com. Hope to see you guys sometime soon. We'll be in Vernal for Christmas for a few weeks. I don't even know where you live, but maybe we'll cross paths. Good luck with your pregnancy and Happy Halloween!
Stacey
Post a Comment