She came riding down our dirt road the other day when you were at your dads... She was so cute, Court was laughing so hard, she would hit the bumps and keep right on going. She passed by me and I said "Hey chick.." she said quick as could be "I am not a chick." So cute!
She's a cutie! I used to do that too. I'd race up and down the dirt road we lived on with friends, or even alone. Its such a great perk to living in the country!
2 comments:
She came riding down our dirt road the other day when you were at your dads... She was so cute, Court was laughing so hard, she would hit the bumps and keep right on going. She passed by me and I said "Hey chick.." she said quick as could be "I am not a chick." So cute!
She's a cutie! I used to do that too. I'd race up and down the dirt road we lived on with friends, or even alone. Its such a great perk to living in the country!
Post a Comment