The kids had a lot of fun while the weather was good, I couldn't keep them in the house any longer. We got out all the outside toys and bikes for them to play with, it was like Christmas all over again for them..
LETS GO FOR A RIDE!

Makayla got out her helmet and knee pads and was ready to ride her bike

I didn't know if she would remember how to ride her bike but she did!! She loves to ride her bike and does a great job!
LETS GO FOR A RIDE!
Makayla got out her helmet and knee pads and was ready to ride her bike
I didn't know if she would remember how to ride her bike but she did!! She loves to ride her bike and does a great job!
2 comments:
cute kids, I'm so ready for spring and letting the kids out and play in the sun.
Your kids have changed a ton since we were there this last summer. They are so stinking cute! I'm so ready for warmer weather and spring.
Post a Comment