Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BABY IS COMMING SOON!!

I had my doctors appointment today, I am dilated to a 4 and fully a faced. If I don't have this baby by Thursday morning I have an appointment at the hospital to have them break my water. So for sure we will have this baby by Thursday night! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to see our baby Gage. I pray he is healthy and everything goes well. Wish me luck and I will post pictures as soon as I can..

8 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

YEY--how exciting. I will be praying that everything goes great. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to se pictures. GOOD LUCK!!!

Lacy said...

I'm so excited for you. Yeah you've made it! good luck!

Maria said...

I'm stinkin excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Good luck!

Shafferprincess said...

Good luck, Shawny! I hope all goes well and that baby Gage is healthy! :)

Laurel and co. said...

Hooray! Thats so exciting! I soo wish we all lived in the same town again! Good luck and I'll call you!

The Price Family said...

Good Luck! Keep us posted.

The Anders said...

I saw some pictures of Gage on Ann's blog. Congratulations! He's a cutie. Hope the delivery went well.

Adam and Jennie MacPherson Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy that you finally had your sweet little baby. I saw his pictures on Ann's blog. He is blessed to have such a great family to be raised in.