Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FUN PICTURES

My sister came out to visit last week and we had a lot of fun I really wanted her to stay. I wish she lived closer.



This is me and my Makayla having fun taking pictures.
Makayla took these pictures of me pergo and I thought I would post them so everyone can see how fat I really am.. I really am happy to be having another baby and adding #4 to our family. I cant believe it.. I have to say what a great blessing to be able to bare children. I just hope to be a great mother and hope they forgive me for my ups and downs during pregnancy, forgetfulness and the times they spent away from me during my bed rest. Everyone was so nice to help durning that
time thanks again everyone...

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

You look beautiful!!

Lacy said...

No fair! You're tiny!!! Lucky girl!