I really wish this cute little baby of mine would make up his mind. One day he wants to come out the next he doesn't.. This pregnancy has been very interesting that's for sure.. I guess he is just really indecisive like me...
I went to the hospital again Monday night with pretty strong contractions but because I am not yet 38 weeks they will not do anything to help me... soooo I come home to finish out labor i guess.. And now my contractions have completely stoped!! Well I know everything will work out for the best..
4 comments:
Your so close!! Hang in there.
Pregnancy is a crazy thing.
Your so close. you can do it!
How are you doing, Shawny? Not too much longer to go! I hope labor is quick and easy for you! Good luck.
Shawny, I've missed you. I wish I was closer to come visit more. Lots has been going on here... as usual. I am so excited for your little baby boy to come. Hang in there, if you haven't already had him. ;) I'll be checking back for pics! love ya
Post a Comment