Ok so saterday kelly and I went to the sell barn to see if their were any bore pigs for sale to breed his two femal pigs. well needles to say the only pigs there were baby ones. Lets just say I was not very excited in the first place to be spending our money on a pig anyways, I don't really like those stinky things much but kelly talked me into it saying, "we could have baby pigs and then bucher them in the fall next year for meat" sounded good so I went with it.
Well hears where it gets good. Later that day we were on the hunt to find a pig. Some calling around and kelly found a lady who had some older pigs for sale. she had the biggest pig I had ever seen, big black and 400lbs of fAT PIG and of course kelly wanted it, so we did some talking and it was a little more money then we wanted to pay for one but what the heck we bought him. We got it all loaded up in the two horse horse trailer and off we went for the 30 min ride back home. Well we laughed and talked all the way home about how we found this hug pig to buy, I was actually excited about our purchase. Well we got all backed up to the fence to let the pig out to see his new home and girlfriends and Kelly said hey why don't you check on the pig in the back while I get some corn to feed it. Well I looked in the back of the trailer and and No pig!! I said the pig in gone kelly said no freak en way!! We both just stared at each other for a while and kelly said I didn't think a 400lb pig could jump out of moving trailer, but I really think pigs can fly cause I'm sure that pig came flying out somewhere between here and there, we back tacked all the way back where we picked him up and no sign of our fat pig.. Well lets say we really hope it shows up somewhere and we find it but for now we are still in shock!!
4 comments:
oh my heck shawny that sucks so bad! I hope you can find it!!
No WAY! Maybe he was never in there in the first place? j/k good luck in finding that fat thing. Miss you guys
I can't wait to tell Derek this story.
That is one of the best blogging stories yet
This story is hilarious! I am not sure that you thought of it that way but still how does a 400lb pig disappear? I sure hope you find him soon. Good Luck! Anyway, I also wanted you to know that you have been tagged. Check out my blog for details.
I don't know why thats so stinkin funny, really it sucks that you lost a pig that you just bought... but how the heck did you lose a 400lb pig?! Holy crap! I'm never letting Kelly live this one down!! HA HA!
Post a Comment