I really need some
good advice right now. I am looking into
buying my boys a bunk bed cause you know with the new one on the way
Iv got to do something. If anyone has one what do you think of it, and where is the best place to buy one?? Are twin over twin better or twin over full. I have been looking for long time and priced them all around town they are still about 3 to 4
hundred dollars plus you have to buy the
mattresses to go with them and they are not cheap.
2 comments:
Try looking at DI - they make new furniture - bunk beds, dressers . . . We were given our bunk beds, but the lady that gave them to us, got them originally at DI. We've had both a full over twin, and a twin over twin. Our full over twin was a futon - so I loved that because I could fold it up into a couch and it was perfect to help my little one learn not to roll off the bed.
All in all, though, I think I prefer twin over twin, and ones that can be separated. Good luck!
I'd say look on ksl.com under the classifieds. They always have bunk beds posted and thats where we got ours. Ours is a metal one that is twin over full and it came with the mattress on the top and we got it for like $50!! It wasn't our first choice until we got it and its perfect!! so we only had to buy a full mattress. Its sweet!! I don't know if its plausable to come pick one up in the slc area but for that price difference it might be worth it.... ?? just an idea.
Post a Comment