Even though she is really cute and the kids adore her it is like having another kid. Taking it out to go potty, feeding it and playing with it. she loves lots of attention. Kelton loves to carry it around everywhere poor thing really puts up with a lot.
3 comments:
Oh, she's a cutie! Is she going to get much bigger, or is that it? How's your other dog taking to her? I hope all's well!
Cute puppy. I bet your kids are loving it... but I feel kinda sorry for you. That doesn't sound too fun being pregnant and taking care of three kids and a new puppy. You're a good woman! We miss you!
Oh Shawny, enjoy her while she is small because she is going to get HUGE! We love our American Bulldog! Mike bought ours the same day we brought Hallie home so I had a brand new baby and a puppy! Not so fun! I love this breed but they are so very stubborn!
Good luck with it all!
What did you name her anyway?
Post a Comment