Wednesday, January 21, 2009

That PIG!!

Well, with help from friends and family we found our fat pig. The funny thing is that it jumped out of the back of the trailer while stoped at the first stop sign about 7 miles down the road from where we pick him up at and never knew it. I was telling my cousin about our funny pig story and she said she passed it on the road going to her moms house the night we lost it so we knew where to look. We did some calling around in that area and someone found him in their empty chicken coop making him self a home. I'm glad we found him and brought him back home. Really makes a funny story!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you found him... now you can laugh about it.

Maria said...

That is a funny story about your pig, but that's something that would happen to me too.

Ramanda said...

That is just the funniest story EVER! I sure would have liked to see your faces when you realized the pig was missing!

You should feel lucky to have pigs! They are a great investment and cheap meat. I sure wish we had some pigs.