Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm glad the baby is Ok!!!

Ok, so the past couple of days I have been feeling horrible. I started cramping really bad and nothing was working to stop the cramping a bath, laying down with my legs up. I finally decided to call the Doctor. You know how sometime you feel dumb cause you think you might be over reacting. The nurse told me to come in and they wanted to check the baby. Well turns out I have a really bad urinary track infection that is cause the cramping and making my stomach contract. well needless to say I'm happy that that was all it was.. I got some antibiotics and hope to be feeling better soon,I'm just glad the baby is OK.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad that everything is ok...! Make sure you drink a lot of water... I got a lot of them when I was pregnant with Easton, I started drinking a lot more water, and that seemed to help.

Shafferprincess said...

Glad everything's okay Shawny! And, for the record, I think you'll have a girl this time!

Laurel and co. said...

Shawny I just love you! I'm so glad you're ok, and the baby too! If you need anything please let me know. I'm so excited to find out what you're gonna have in three days!! Miss you hon!