Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NOT A BIG SHOCK!!

We are having a BOY!! Makayla was not sure what to think about it at first she just gritted her teeth and folded her arms. Kelly told her, sis it is a brother see look and he pointed to the screen. She said dad I am so mad at you when I get home I'm going to throw a snow ball at you! We couldn't help but laugh witch made her madder. But latter she came up to my belly and said I love you baby. They moved my due date up 2 weeks, I'm happy about that!! We are excited and the baby looks good... kelly says yes, I'm the man.

4 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

Congrats on another boy, Shawny! Glad the baby looks good and you're doing well, too!

The Price Family said...

How exciting! Makayla should be excited that just means she can get more spoiled because shes the only girl:) I'm happy to hear things are going well.
You guys have a merry Christmas! Miss ya

Brett and Diane said...

Hi! It's Diane Erickson. I just found Betsy's blog and saw a link for a Reynolds family so I wanted to see who's blog it was so I hope you don't mind that I came and checked your blog out, very cute by the way. That's exciting that you’re having a boy congrats! Come check us out anytime!

Laurel and co. said...

Congratulations! I got on the other night cause I knew that you were gonna find out but I guess I forgot to leave a comment... I'm spacey. I'm excited for you. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well too and that the baby is looking healthy. Love ya and miss ya. Merry christmas!!