Makayla : I want a Baby doll that really drinks real water and pees in its dipper.
Dason: Santa asked, so have you been good for your Mom and Dad? Dason said No!!, well not all the time. Santa asked, so what do you want for Christmas? Makayla spoke up and said he wants antlers and Dason said yea and some coal! Where that came from I have no idea... but it was way funny and he was dead serious too.
Kelton: Just looked up at Santa and grabbed for the candy cane and he didn't cry like I thought he would. Then after Santa left he keep saying Santa! Santa!
Tomorrow we get to find out what we are having, and we are having are ward Christmas party. And Santa again will be there but maybe next time Dason will figure out what he really wants for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment