Friday, December 5, 2008

What will we have next???




I had a Doctor appointment on Thursday and he said the baby and I look good so far. We are excited because we get to find out what are next child will be on the 16th of December. I don't care what it is... but makayla really wants a little sister this time. I have her convinced it will still be cute and fun if it is another boy! What do you think it will Be???

5 comments:

Maria said...

Are you excited to findout, I hope its a girl then you can 2 of each. I have my apponiment on Wednesday and hopefully he can us findout next week. I'm excited for you and your family.

Kristi said...

I hope it is a girl for you too, it would be fun for Mikayla to have a little sister, but my guess is a boy...

Nancy said...

Luke and I vote a boy!!Congrats!!

The Price Family said...

I think its going to be another boy, but I must say I really want it to be a GIRL!

Laurel and co. said...

I have to go with boy too, my dear. I hope its a girl... for you and Mckayla. But whatever it is we'll pray it will be healthy, strong, happy, and easy!! hee hee