We would like to wish you and your family a veryMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!May we all remember this spacial time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Savior JesusChrist.. What a great example he was for all of us.
Cute picture of the family. You guys are so cute... oh and the lamp behind Kelly's head looked like it was attatched at first. Sorry, Kelly, I just have to give you a hard time since you do to me. ;) Merry Christmas Reynolds Family! Love and miss ya
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to your family, too!!! Oh, and I know I'm almost a week late, but Happy Anniversary, too! Hope it's been a super happy 9 years!
Cute picture of the family. You guys are so cute... oh and the lamp behind Kelly's head looked like it was attatched at first. Sorry, Kelly, I just have to give you a hard time since you do to me. ;) Merry Christmas Reynolds Family! Love and miss ya
Christmas at the Reynolds' house! I bet you guys had a great Christmas! Make sure to tell us all about it!
Lots of love!
Post a Comment